Monday, May 30, 2011

I'm here!

Hello friends and family. How have you all been? I've made it down to Philmont and things are already starting to pick up. I go with my ranger training crew for a five day trek staring tomorrow. Should be tough but still a whole lot if fun.
So much has already happened and I've only been gone since Friday. I had a great time hanging out with Maggie, Greg and Leean in Denver. They showed some pretty cool places like Yardhouse ( a restaurant), Golden (a town) and all of the fantastic scenery nearby, like Red Rocks ampitheater.
Not too much has happened at Philmont. Just some training and forced socializing. The crews start coming in on the 8th of June, and I'll start taking crews out soon after that. After my trek this week, I'll post again about what's going down.

See you all later,
Pat.

1 comment:

  1. So, Patrick, nothing is happening out in NM? Just skipping over a HUGE fire?

    If things are boring, come to NF practice on Monday. Just sayin'

    Another followup would be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete